STOPit - Anonymous Reporting
We are pleased to announce that PCSST now uses STOPit, an online anonymous reporting system designed to deter bullying, discrimination, and other inappropriate or unsafe behaviors.
Students and families can use STOPit to:
- make anonymous reports through the STOPit mobile app, website, or via phone with the 24/7 Incident Response Center
- submit a photo or video evidence (App/Web Only)
- alert school administrators to issues early before they escalate
- connect immediately via text with certified mental health counselors through the Crisis Text Line located in the app
Students and family members have the power to help put an end to harmful and inappropriate behavior they see online through social media and other means. Students can use STOPit to reach out for help if they or a peer are facing a personal crisis or experiencing bullying, abuse, or are in need of mental health support.
STOPit can be used to report
- alcohol or drug-related issues
- mental health struggles like suicidal ideations
How does STOPit work?
- Students or family members make a tip via mobile app, website or phone hotline.
- Incident Response Center monitors and reviews the submission.
- School administrators receive and act on tip submission.
How to report your concern
STOPit is anonymous