The LION of the month are students that demonstrate the following:
- Respectful – The student treats classmates, teachers and staff with respect by valuing each as an individual, respecting differences, and valuing the work that others do.
- Responsible – The student embraces the responsibility required to maintain progress in their schoolwork and other personal goals.
- Positive – The student contributes to the success of the school by promoting a positive school climate through their actions and words.
- Honest – The student communicates truthfully and in a respectful way with classmates, teachers, staff and refrains from dishonesty in completing academic work.
- Committed to success – The student strives for success in all they do and works to the best of their ability.
Thank you and Congratulations to ALL of our LIONS of The Month winners for September! Continue to be forward thinking scholars.