MATH SUMMER PACKETS 19-20
All 7-12 PCSST students must complete math summer packets for the 2019-20 school year.
- The summer packets must be completed and handed in by August 30, 2019. Students will receive a homework grade for completion as well as a quiz grade on the packet after a review is completed by the math teacher.
- It is very important that all students complete their packets. These packets include all the necessary skills students need in order to be ready for the new academic year.
- Summer packets are made according to the grade level your child will be in for the school year 2019-2020. Please choose the appropriate summer packet attached. For example, if a student finished the academic year as a 6th grader, the student should complete an “entering 7th grade packet”…
- Any student entering from 7 Honors to 8 Honors Math should complete Entering Algebra I Honors Packet.
HAVE A NICE SUMMER!
- Students that will be taking an AP Calculus course need to complete their own summer packet below.